For all things Media, Arts, Gaming, Technology, Creativity, Arts + Crafts and Geek + Nerd Culture related!

Monday 10 March 2014

RPG Maker XP Adventures

I was in two minds about weather to blog about this or not but I decided I would. I have recently brought myself a program called RPG maker XP which I hope to use to create games. I have also signed up to a community for game devs to learn and get involved with other games. (link here for people who want it)

I have decided to showcase the work I am doing on my game and on other projects. So stay tuned for more updates.

To start I am showing off the art assets that I made for a horror project called deep within the mind (which has been shelved for now sadly)




It is only a title screen and some buttons but I am fairly pleased with how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment