For all things Media, Arts, Gaming, Technology, Creativity, Arts + Crafts and Geek + Nerd Culture related!

Tuesday 18 March 2014

RPG Maker XP Adventures (Troll Game) Update2

Ok so only a little update but I felt I would like to share the work I have done...

So apparently waterfalls in caves are not allowed to have nice bubbling endings to them.... :( I searched Google high and low to see if anyone made a custom waterfall autotile but apparently I am the only nutter that wants a lot of caves in their games...

So I was left with the only option of making one (or editing the grassy waterfall to brown pixel by pixel)

I would like to share this so no one has to go through hours of unnecessary pixel work themselves.

One fully working cave waterfall auto tile. Feel free to use in commercial and non-commercial games but please do credit (me) Nights-Rune. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment