For all things Media, Arts, Gaming, Technology, Creativity, Arts + Crafts and Geek + Nerd Culture related!

Thursday 14 January 2010

Website Making Madness!

I admit I was thrilled to find out we have to make a website! HTML is something I have done before so I have a head start.

It may seem odd but using Dreamweaver in design view is something I detest so I had to do most of today's lesson in code despite it not being required. Even though to follow I had to have a split view... again something I'm just not comfortable with.

I need to get better at CSS also I feel as laying out a website in tables is again something I have been taught is wrong even though for the point of today's lesson they suggested it.

I have a lot of ideas about what I would like to do for this project and a personal site of my own. However they will both need a fair amount of skill to pull off I fear...

No comments:

Post a Comment