For all things Media, Arts, Gaming, Technology, Creativity, Arts + Crafts and Geek + Nerd Culture related!

Friday 27 November 2009

Creative Juices!

Firstly welcome to the new blog!

This blog was born out of a want to show off my creative flair, develop a well rounded arts practice and also to showcase my range of more diverse skills. This is the more unofficial side of my arts and media work and indeed broader. However I feel that this does link in with my course and whilst the Anvil will be kept as a very course specific blog this one will handle all the miscellaneous things that don’t quite fit but I still think are relevant to my practices.

I may also randomly blog about Art or Writings that I do or even review things as that is all conductive to my working practice.

Also occasioanly their may be an odd post to review my old work or my inspiriations.

No comments:

Post a Comment