For all things Media, Arts, Gaming, Technology, Creativity, Arts + Crafts and Geek + Nerd Culture related!

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Update: Lack of Posts + Future Planned Content!

So I haven't really updated in a while, for anyone who does read this blog I am extremely sorry for my sporadic updating, the fact you read this at all means the absolute world to me and I will endevour to post on a more regular basis. I have two posts in the works (a review and a game spotlight) but writing them well takes time and sometimes I get terrible writers block. I have loads of new content planned including a collaborative review with a friend. I have loads of new types of posts planned too, as well as the content I regularly post, so there should be plenty of interesting things for everyone in the future!

So new content planned includes:
-Nerd Spotlight (where I plan to interview people with nerdy passions, interests and expertise)
-Game Spotlight (where I spotlight games for a variety of reasons)
-Art and Craft Kit Reviews (I am extending reviews to art and craft kits too! This may be sporadic as it depends on the funds to buy the kits myself and also willing victims recipients of the creations.) 

I have also been very busy because we have a brand new puppy! So I have been helping train her and introduce her to our two cats. In light of this I am starting a new blog to share some of my funny stories about the mayhem that is our pets and give tips and tricks about what I am learning in my wacky journey of puppy training with two cats already established.

I may make a post about the pets here from time to time if it fits in with the nerdy remit of the blog but if you are interested in pet related content please visit the new blog HERE.

Please stay tuned and if you like what you see here you can support me by donating via my paypal (kara_mad@yahoo.co.uk) also feel free to email that address with any suggestions of content that you want to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment