For all things Media, Arts, Gaming, Technology, Creativity, Arts + Crafts and Geek + Nerd Culture related!

Thursday 14 November 2013

More Lame Adventures of Captain Hat Spoon...

I never thought there would be a part two of this badly drawn nugget of crazy but there is!

This episode is dedicated to Lyekka who is more than likely the only person that views this blog! This adventure was specially written for you Lyekka so enjoy!


If you like this nugget of nutty and would like your own episode please leave a comment! :)

What will our hero get up to next? 

Stay tuned for more riveting adventures of Captain Hat Spoon!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, beard lady here. I have never left a comment on a blogspot before so this is kinda fun. Comments are completely meaningless to me it seems. On gaia they seem to mean something to an extent. But I think that's because I try to socially connect through gaia in a more impassioned way than some nightmare like FB or anything like that.


    Wonder if we could have fun on here? I haven't put effort into art and gaia related sillyness in a blog context before. But the idea seems wicked fun in passing. I wrote you a message on gaia by the way. I'll write you some more tonight as Friday night becomes Saturday morning. I'm listening to Austra - "Feel It Break" (Delux Version) and it's such a magical journey.


    Cuddle the cats for me. They are so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will give the cats a hug. This blog for me is my 'throw things at the internet till something sticks' blog :)

    ReplyDelete