For all things Media, Arts, Gaming, Technology, Creativity, Arts + Crafts and Geek + Nerd Culture related!

Wednesday 1 August 2012

It's finally happening!

Matt Mills: Image recognition that triggers augmented reality #TED :  http://on.ted.com/c4gh

As a small child I was promised V.R. headsets by both Sega and Nintendo... I grew and games got slowly better and more advanced with things like motion control and haptic feedback. However more and more devices can now do what I have dreamed of for the best part of my life. We are finally making huge leaps into the world of augmented reality! I felt I should blog about this because its not often that a dream becomes full blown fact and despite I have waited most of my life it really hasn't taken that long on reflection to get to this point. Blink these days and moments like this may pass you by...

No comments:

Post a Comment