For all things Media, Arts, Gaming, Technology, Creativity, Arts + Crafts and Geek + Nerd Culture related!

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Old Poetry: Vampires Sonnet

Oh sweet the pain that he gives me by night,
Makes my passion burn. The cuts made for him,
Sliced through skin, so my life bloods his lips.
The tender bite of death. In deep midnight
Our romance has breath, we un-dead.

Love's torture dances in the moon's wild heart,                 
And angel wings upon my back stained black.
The mark of evil love upon my neck
Now weeps for him. His crimson lips caress
And carve upon my heart his name.

In night's shroud we indulge the need of blood,
Souls dyed a lustful red by Tears of stars.
My forfeit. Pure flesh cut, you hold me tight
My neck is thine, marked by our bite

No comments:

Post a Comment